Friday Nights and Fro-Yo

    So yes, it's true-
    I'm writing about two days that happened back to back. It's been a crazy past couple of days. Yesterday was a great day, despite the fact I took an incredibly hard benchmark in Trig. But what else is new? My aunt picked us up from school on Friday and took us to Sonic as we usually do on Fridays to get a snack. I went home and wrapped myself up like a burrito into my fuzzy blanket and dozed off. I didn't know when my friend Hallie would be picking me and my sister up so we could go see "The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe" play at local school, so I kept my phone close to me. Luckily I checked it at just the right time, because she was actually already at our house! We drove to go pick up another friend from church on the way to Panera, which is where we stopped first to get food before the show. I wasn't very hungry but everyone else ate there and enjoyed it! We met up with another portion of our group there, which was about 3 more people.
    Hannah who goes to the school where the play was at already had us tickets, so that was awesome. We got fairly good seats and yet again we were met with more people from our church. We almost filled a whole row. I had never been in their school before, let alone their theater, and it was so cool. The stage was almost circular it seemed. I'm not going to give you a play by play review of the show, but it was for sure well done for a high school show. It was cheesy at some points, but most of the acting and costumes were spot on. It made me very nostalgic to think about the Narnia books because it had been so long since I had read the books or seen the movies. The only annoying part was the fact one of the arms on the chair I was sitting in was broken, so I kept getting stabbed by the metal part of it that was left.
    We departed from there once we said hello to all those we knew in the cast and took pictures with them. And then, we went to Yogurt Mountain at like 9:30 and it seemed like the whole youth group showed up! Just bit by bit, more and more people we knew showed up, although the shop was about to close. It was quite interesting.
    I'm very thankful to have these people by my side and call them my friends.

 Love always,
Allison

Comments